Monday, June 6, 2011

And the Blogging Begins .......

Hey, it's Hayley. I'm not allowed to put my last name in blogs, so if you have OCD, just make up a last name for me.

Basically my mom got this fantastic idea that our family would start a blog for this summer, and if it goes well, we will continue it throughout the school year as well. Each one of our family members has a certain day to write about what's going on in their lives. I chose Monday, that way I could magically make somebody's day better by my awesome blog-writing-skills. (That's sarcasm, people. I highly doubt anybody will read this anyway.)

Since it's my first blog entry, I suppose I'll tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm the oldest of 4 kids & the first grand-baby to my grandparents, which makes me the favorite\best. ;)
My passion is hockey, I love it with all my heart.
I'm trying out for the Wooster Oilers High School Hockey team this August.
I live at the ice rink.
The Chicago Blackhawks are my pride & joy.
I have fallen deeply in love with music, we have a serious relationship.
Nirvana is my favorite band, ever.
My Chemical Romance is my second favorite band. I am in love with Gerard Way (lead singer) & now I will go cry because I know I can never have him.
My favorite color is black.
I guess I'm pretty outspoken & not afraid to share my opinion on any subject. You might call that being a loud mouth, I call it being fearless.
My brother Dylan is literally my best friend.
My sister Natalie & I are complete opposites.
My brother Nathan wants to be just like me, so I try to be the best role model I can be for him.
I have 3 best\close friends that I trust with everything inside me.
I hate when people stereotype & put a label on me, but I've gotten used to it.

That's about it for this week, because I'm lazy & don't feel like typing anything else. I'll be back to write another post next Monday. :)

FYI- I find this blog thing super cheesy, but it's interesting me at the same time.

Sigh.

About 3 weeks ago I was asked to play in a 3 day, women's hockey tournament. It was a great time & I played 7 short-benched games. I was exhausted, by the time Sunday came around. I met a girl (Kayla^ who is now my best friend) that also was invited to play on my team as well. We had a blast hanging out together and made tons of memories. I.Love.Hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment